We can offer talks, workshops and activities for year 11, 12 and 13 students to help prepare them for the transition to university.
Talks and workshops
You can arrange a talk or workshop for your year 11, 12 and 13 students to help support their journey to university. We can tailor talks to meet your specific needs, and can offer them during school hours, or at parents’ evenings.
Depending on demand, we may be able to offer talks in the following areas:
- choosing A level subjects (Year 11)
- choosing a course (Year 12)
- applying for competitive courses (Year 12/13 and parents)
- UCAS applications and personal statements (Year 12/13)
- getting ready for university: arriving and surviving (Year 13)
- why choose the University of Bath? (Year 12/13)
- student life (Year 12/13)
- student finance (Year 12/13 and parents)